Be a Legacy Builder
For more than 40 years, Hillcrest has been helping the homeless to become self-reliant, independent contributors of society. Your planned gift will help ensure that Hillcrest can continue to offer homeless families an opportunity to change their lives for the better.
To include Hillcrest Transitional Housing in your will or trust...
- Determine the people and charities you wish to support and the property you expect to have available.
- Consult with an attorney who regularly prepares wills and trusts.
- Contact Hillcrest to discuss your gift options and desires.
- Once your plans are in place, let us know so we can acknowledge and thank you for your intended gift.
One sentence in your will or trust has the power to combat homelessness for many years to come. Your attorney can use the following language to create a bequest for Hillcrest:
- “I give $_________ (or “___% of my estate”, or “the residual of my estate” or “the following described property”) to Hillcrest Ministries of MidAmerica, Inc., P.O. Box 901924, Kansas City, MO 64190, for its general purposes.”
Legal Name: Hillcrest Ministries of MidAmerica, Inc.
Tax ID #20-3093292
* This information is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice please contact an attorney or tax professional.