Invest In Hillcrest
Join Hillcrest’s Effort to Solve Homelessness in Kansas City
For more than 40 years, Hillcrest has been helping the homeless to become self-reliant, independent contributors of society. Your gift will help ensure that Hillcrest can continue to offer homeless families an opportunity to change their lives for the better.
- Hillcrest is a not-for-profit 501c3 charitable organization serving the Greater Kansas City Area, including the Northland, Northwest Missouri, Jackson, Wyandotte & Johnson Counties.
- All gifts are tax deductible under IRS 501c3 regulations.
- A receipt for your tax-deductible gift will be mailed to you at the address you provide at check-out.
- Ask about the Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) Credits we may have available.
Thank you again for your support of Hillcrest and the homeless families & youth we serve each day!
Other Ways Your Resources Can Make an Impact
Hillcrest offers many opportunities to put your time, talent, and treasure to work for good.
- Volunteer! Sponsor an apartment, stock our pantry, sponsor our Gala, volunteer on-site, and more! Download a flyer with information on these opportunities here.
- Are you a Thrivent Financial member? Designate your Donor Choice Dollars to Hillcrest Transitional Housing!
- Does your company offer a gift matching program? Be sure to take advantage and double your donation!
- Have an item of value you’d like to turn into changed lives? Hillcrest can work with you to convert your car, jewelry, stock, or other valuable into a donation.
Become a Legacy Builder
Hillcrest Transitional Housing changes lives, and so can you! Build your legacy and maximize your giving with a variety of planned giving options, including:
- Gift from a Will or Trust
- Beneficiary Designation
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Long-Term Appreciated Securities
- IRA Qualified Required Distribution (QRD)